MUESLI 500G TOASTED
What are the nutritional benefits of muesli?
- Muesli typically has less sugar and calories than most breakfast cereals on supermarket shelves.
- It's high in fiber and whole grains, which regulate the digestive system, are filling and can aid in weight control.
- Muesli is a potent source of antioxidants.
- The addition of nuts provides a great source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids (especially walnuts).
- Milk or dairy alternatives that usually accompany muesli is a source of dairy and protein.